Livewell are one of the UK’s largest online retailers of mobility and independent living aids. Incorporated back in 2008 under a previous brand, Shop for Less, the last few years has seen Livewell go from strength to strength under renewed focus from its managing director, Shaun Casey.
From what originally started as an online outlet for ex-demonstration and refurbished products, Livewell has expanded into new finished goods across a wide range of products including mobility scooters, riser recliner chairs and adjustable beds. Here at Livewell, we believe that we are well positioned to best understand your needs in supplying you with a quality product, at an upfront price but with the additional peace of mind of warranty and aftersales care.
- 2008 – Launched the ‘Shop for Less’ brand selling open-box mobility equipment online with a customer-first approach.
- 2012 – Shop for Less diversified and started selling a range of new mobility aids into the UK market.
- 2015 – Further business growth saw the launch of new stores open on eBay and Amazon UK marketplaces.
- 2016 – A company rebrand gave birth to ‘Livewell Today’ along with a renewed vision for its future UK strategy.
- 2016 – Alongside the rebrand came new investment and an extensive new ecommerce website to meet it’s growing customer demand.
- 2017 – Livewell consolidated its supplier base to buy exclusively from Drive DeVilbiss, one of the world’s largest suppliers of mobility equipment.
- 2018 – Further investment in its supply chain saw Livewell offer its first range of exclusive, own brand mobility equipment.
- 2020 – The next step in Livewell’s journey sees the relaunch of its new website along with several new enhancements to better serve its loyal customers.
Now firmly set as one of the UK’s largest online retailers of mobility and disability aids, Livewell continues to serve its customers’ needs across multiple channels whilst keeping its customer-first ethos at heart.
Livewell are registered in the UK as a private limited company under the company number 06477777 and fully comply with UK tax obligations under our VAT number GB 197542664.